Practically speaking, reconstructing the complete structure of the breasts is not at all easy. Many considerations have to be looked upon before taking final decision. Here are 10 important things that every woman should know before getting a plastic surgery.
- Breast implants don’t last for lifetime, due to many factors so, after 10 years- 12 years women will need another surgery. Weight loss, pregnancy or any other factor may result in another surgery.
- After getting a surgery you will notice a slight difference between the natural breasts and breasts with implants.
- If you are undergoing a surgery to increase the size of your breast from very small to big then, remember you can’t go from small to big in one move. Slowly and gradually you can think of getting another surgery to increase the size of your breasts a bit further.
- Breast augmentation is man-made technique which changes your breasts from natural to artificial. Keeping this fact in mind, a woman should learn that this can greatly affect their ability to breastfeed in the near future.
- There are two different types of breast implants, silicone and saline, both of them have pros and cons. So, choose wisely before making the final selection.
- Many breast surgeries have little chances of developing breast cancer in the future.
- Workouts related to breast are restricted after surgery.
- You might lose a sensation in your nipples after surgery.